Cruelwow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master Application

3 posters

Go down

Game Master Application Empty Game Master Application

Post  deathie Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Hypezz

2. Where in the world are you located?
Sweden, Helsingborg.

3. What time zone are you located in?
GMT+1

4. How old are you?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
yes, i played retail for like 2 years, after that i went to make my own server, and i worked on that for like, 3-5 months. after that i went to play on Private server.

6. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Monday-Thursday: 15:30-23:30
Friday-Sunday: 10:00-03:00

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
nope.

8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
ingame i spend like, 5-7hours, and on forums, i spend like 30 Min - 1Hour
9. What is your Ventrilo Username?
Deathie

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
yes. im verry experienced as a GM. i also worked as a Admin/Co-owner on many servers.

11. Tell us a little about yourself.
my IRL name is mome and im 16 years old. i like to play basketball and i like to play World Of warcraft when i got nothing to do. im helpfull and takes jokes. but when its time to be Serious, im verry serious.

12. Explain why you think you would be a good Cruel WoW GM.
i think that i will be a Good GM on Cruel WoW, bec im active, Helpfull, im Experienced, and i will help the server to grow really good, and fast.

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
actually, there is no interests in being a GM. a GM is set to help people around in the server. Ok, maybe its Interesting ABIT, but not that much Razz

14. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
well, i will help the server to grow and i will tell ALL my friends, IRL friends and friends ingame, to come to Cruel WoW and Enjoy the laggfree and Buggfree server, and have fun.

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
there is no problems at all, im Professional and i know what im doing and what i have to do Smile

16. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
a little suggestion should be that, you guys should make it abit harder for the players to get that "good" gear. i think they should start with Deadly isntead of Furious.

17. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
if something get out of control, ill just Root thoose players that is PVPing or something like that, or maybe give them a kick.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
The most important thing a GM can do is, Helping people, help the server to grow, and be active and keep reading Peoples tickets if they got any problem(S)

Thanks for taking your time to read my GM application.

MOM£´!

deathie

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application Empty Re: Game Master Application

Post  abby123 Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:33 pm

way to steal my gm app format >.>

abby123

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application Empty ehm

Post  deathie Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 am

actually, i didnt, i just though it was the "APP Format". i took "YOURS" bec there was no "Post" about the format Razz but thanks anyway Very Happy

deathie

Back to top Go down

Post  abby123 Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

its cool i created this one a long time ago in order for me to help my old server out where i was co owner

abby123

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Not creative at all Neutral Not active anymore probably and answered questions like other people that posted here did suspicious Shocked
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

https://cruelwow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down