Cruelwow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortician's Game Master Application

3 posters

Go down

Mortician's Game Master Application Empty Mortician's Game Master Application

Post  Prakaxy Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
My main character name is Mortician.

2. Where in the world are you located?
Guimarães, Portugal

3. What time zone are you located in?
(GMT) Merin, de Greenwich: Dublin, Edimburg, Lisbon, London

4. How old are you?
I'm 16years old

5. What's your Account name?
My account name is: Prakaxy

6. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
I can be ingame the whole day on weekends and from monday to friday i can be online after 18h:20min

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No, i didn't got banned any time

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server?
How many time it's needed

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)?
I don't currently have ventrilo or microphone

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Yes, i've been GM for 2years

11. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, i'm 16years old and my name is Fernando, friends usually call me for nando. I'm studying computer programming, i'm a friendly guy, very calm and since i'm new on this server, still didn't have a chance to get to know people arround.

12. Explain why you think you would be a good Cruel WoW GM.
I believe i can help the server, previous GM experience, i can help the comunity of Cruel WoW as much as i can. . . I can also fix some ingame problems and such things.

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
Well, help everyone and give ideas/suggestions to the staff is the mainly interest .

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
As i said ingame, it would be the *Battleground Squad*, there would be a Battleground moderator, people that gets caught camping would get a very nice debuff calld *Ressurection Sickness* this would put an end on the camping problems.

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
All depends on the situation, can be a lot of stuff but probably i would try to find a solution fast as possible. Explain people why this should be like that and why it shouldn't etc.

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Probably using the GM powers to solve problems and help people arround. . .

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)?
Maybe for the fact that i'm a very calm guy, never act without thinking twice, not really into complaining about this and that, help people arround, play the game and enjoy it with friends is what i do.

This is my GM application,
Best rewards,
Mortician
Prakaxy
Prakaxy

Back to top Go down

Mortician's Game Master Application Empty Re: Mortician's Game Master Application

Post  Ace Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 am

Cool application but would like specific times on when you can be on and Hope you can get a microphone soon Very Happy
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

https://cruelwow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Mortician's Game Master Application Empty Re: Mortician's Game Master Application

Post  Prakaxy Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 am

Ace wrote:Cool application but would like specific times on when you can be on and Hope you can get a microphone soon Very Happy

Microphone isn't a problem to get, the problem is probably the school, only avaible to come online on mornings and 18h:00+ (from monday to friday) and then the whole weekend if needed. . .

See you ingame,
Mortician
Prakaxy
Prakaxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Prakaxy Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm sorry for how i acted to Tripleturbo, it's just that my girlfriend has an angry problem and when she arrived at the server, she got insulted and i didn't like it, that was one of the reasons why i forbid the use of the word *noob* or any insult on my previous server. i'm sorry for that *issue*, it won't happen again. . .

Anyways i've been thinking and, since your running 2realms, Blizzlike Highrated and Instant80, you'll need more GM's and i think me and Sourhades would be a good choice, he's a good player and also good with his *words* and i think me and him would handle the realm without any problem. . .

It's just an opinion that i think you should think about it. . .

Once again TripleTurbo i'm sorry for the way i talked, i just don't want my girlfriend to stay sad and angry like this. . . it won't happen again Razz

Best rewards,
Mortician
Prakaxy
Prakaxy

Back to top Go down

Mortician's Game Master Application Empty Yeah !

Post  mastert Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:12 am

I cant beliave this =o
Mortician is coming to cruel WoW Staff ?
Omg Mortician is so cool and also a good gm.
I know him from other server and his really a good Gm.
Nice aplication Mortician ^^
Hope you get in cruel wow staff =D

mastert

Back to top Go down

Post  Prakaxy Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:13 am

Hehe thanks mate, i'm not sure about the Ace's answer yet, but i'll get into vent, and see what's going on .. . .. ..
Prakaxy
Prakaxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down