Cruelwow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flameshock's GM application

4 posters

Go down

Flameshock's GM application Empty Flameshock's GM application

Post  Flameshock Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Flameshock

2. Where in the world are you located? United Kingdom

3. What time zone are you located in? GMT

4. How old are you? 21

5. What's your Account name? Schmandy223

6. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) Monday to Friday, Mid-day through to around 11pm, depending on what is happening where I am.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason? No

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server? Min of 5 hours a day, Max could be up to 10 hours or even more, depending on uptime, and RL dependencies..

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)? flameshock

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Created my own server, and attempted to fix bugs etc, but got too complicated, but am fully functional with databases. and arcemu GM commands for ingame, and reloading the database etc..

11. Tell us a little about yourself. I live in West Yorkshire in england, I am 21 years old, 22 on the 25th of April, I have been with my GF for 1 year next week, I live with 3 other people who are students, I am a part time IT Support Officer which helps to pay for my rent and glorious food. I have been playing WoW since patch 2.4.3 on WoWscape, then when it went down I moved away from the game for a while, then got back on, and started to play Never Endless WoW, but at this time I am looking for a more interactive approach to gaming in WoW as playing the same server can be rather ruthless and repetitive and wish for a change, and to help this server grow in popularity and give the players what they want/need to help them gain the end game gear, or just to have fun.

12. Explain why you think you would be a good Cruel WoW GM. I have a keen personality to get on with pretty much anyone, I have a good sense of humour and can stay calm and collective in many situations which could result in a bad way, I like constructive criticism and reflect on what is said to enlighten how I act in game and in RL to help others and teach others if necessary.

13. What interests you most about the GM position? I love to host events which go from one end of the spectrum which may be PvP related, to a completely different aspect of events such as Hide and Seek, and Races. Being a productive, helpful and responsive GM is something I feel would be correct and is something I strive to produce in my attitude, presentation and attentiveness.

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Advertise more, as the server isn't out there just as yet, or maybe my research has not come across the right pages.

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? Punctual conversations is the main key to keeping calm, using the correct grammar and words help to diffuse many situations in seconds, also keeping a straight edge with how I would work which helps to make sure that I do not flux in my approach to other GM's and players and all should be treated with respect and fairness and hear both stories before diving in and making accusations/statements that may be false

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Keeping the community safe the server fun and not imbalanced, to give the players what they want and to treat every player as you would like to be treated, with fairness and equality.

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)? My time and devotion are key things to help a server grow. My sense of humour can help keep players motivated to stay on the server, which would result in keeping the server alive.

Flameshock

Back to top Go down

Flameshock's GM application Empty Re: Flameshock's GM application

Post  Icy Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

LOL FLAME, WAY TO POST 2 MINUTES AFTER MINE XD
Go ahead and read mine too ^^, i'll read yours. xD

Icy

Back to top Go down

Flameshock's GM application Empty Got my approval.

Post  Throll Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:53 pm

You got my vote.
Seeing how I knew you for awhile now I know you not lieng in this application.And that all answers you have wrote down are true.
Smile

Throll

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameshock Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:54 pm

I would just like to say, I do have a mic in vent, just missed that bit out lol

Flameshock

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Created my own server, and attempted to fix bugs etc, but got too complicated, but am fully functional with databases. and arcemu GM commands for ingame, and reloading the database etc..

Nice, I remember that Smile

Nice application overally. Ill interview you for a spot on our team to see if your really what you say to use in this application Very Happy
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

https://cruelwow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameshock Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:05 am

Ok cool, sounds like a plan. I will be most likely back later on tonight to have a chat if you want, maybe around 7pm but will come into vent when im back

Flameshock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down