Cruelwow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fatalb/shankzor gm app

Go down

fatalb/shankzor gm app Empty fatalb/shankzor gm app

Post  abby123 Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:36 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Horde - Shankzor
Alliance- Fatalb

2. Where in the world are you located?
United States , Ohio

3. What time zone are you located in?
-5 EST

4. How old are you?
16 going on 17 in October

5. What's your Account name?
Horde - Shankzor joshee93
Alliance- Fatalb abby123

6. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Honestly , School has just ended so ill be on hours of the day , I used to be on this server a-lot, but i went back to retail with my brother and now i am back:)

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No sir.

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server?
Every waking moment.

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)?
Fatalb / Shankzor , and Yes, i am on vent quite frequently

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Yes , i used to be a gm on Naxp , Kamical , and Illidans Reaver. Also i used to own my own server free hosting tho :/

11. Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is josh i am 16 though i don't sound it i like to goof around and have an outgoing personality and am down for just about anything Smile

12. Explain why you think you would be a good Cruel WoW GM.
I would be a good Cruel WoW GM , because i have ingame experience as well as GM experience, i come up with my own GM FORMATS which are still being used today Smile) (i.e this is mine Smile) i am very friendly well understood and just fun to be around.

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
Well i don't want to say the same thing as every other random person so ill be honest . The GM position interest me because i don't have much interest in the game its self as much i do how the game runs and how smooth things are flowing. I like to help people out which is always a plus , as well as knowing the Commands .

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
The offset for wrathful i believe it should be like retail and just cost honor . and another good suggestion would be to pick me up on your staff Smile

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
1st don't over react , make a soft threat such as. This is your first and last warning if you don't get it together you will be removed from the event and/or all other oncoming events hosted by myself. If the problem persist the person will be kicked from my event and if i it doesn't stop there the person will be barred from my event's as well as all others who feel this is necessary.

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Stay calm , do his/her job, and don't over react. Without doing those you won't be able to do your job properly and things will go down hill from there.

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)?
I am not going to sit here and say i am better then anyone else because i know I am not, but i do know this if i am hired i will do my job quickly any efficiently.

Thanks for reading my app i really appreciate it and i look forward to hearing the feedback so leave some please Smile
and those colors took forever!

abby123

Back to top Go down