Cruelwow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To why im gone

2 posters

Go down

To why im gone Empty To why im gone

Post  SourHades Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:52 am

I`m dealing with court issues between myself and one of my teachers, Shes fileing a law suit against me for apparently throwin paper with the intention to hit her, so if i lose i have to pay fines and maybe up to jail time if tried as an adult for Harrassment and Assualt...

Dont you love being blamed for something you didnt do?
sux balls!
SourHades
SourHades

Back to top Go down

To why im gone Empty Re: To why im gone

Post  Prakaxy Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 am

That's kinda a weird situation, turning to that point because of *Throwing papers with intencion to hit her*. . . let's say this is kinda weird teachers that your dealing with, i don't really believe you'll have a chance agaisn't your teacher in the court. . .

Anyways, goodluck man, stay cool and calm. . . i don't think it will reach the point of going to *Jail*

Goodluck mate
Prakaxy
Prakaxy

Back to top Go down

Post  SourHades Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:50 pm

I talked to the judge, a good family friend of mine, And he said since she has no proof of myself doing anything I cant be in trouble for this being that I have witnesses 21 of them vs her. And she claims its been happening with me for the last 3 weeks. I am the new kid of that class since Monday
SourHades
SourHades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum