Cruelwow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Bruttix GM app~

2 posters

Go down

~Bruttix GM app~ Empty ~Bruttix GM app~

Post  Bruttix Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Divine

2. Where in the world are you located?
United States of America, South Carolina

3. What time zone are you located in?
EST. Eastern Standard Time

4. How old are you?

5. What's your Account name?
Lightswords

6. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Monday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Thursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Please be aware the times listed above is a rough estimate and that anything can occur which may prevent me from playing for a small bit of time.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server?
I can dedicate multiple things, i can provide donations, i can provide ideas, i can inform you on bugs/exploits, i can dedicate a very decent amount of time to the server, i can provide server videos to help expand the Cruel-WoW community, i help make others feel like the Cruel-WoW private server is the right place for them by answering questions and giving them tips on updates to come or on where to purchase items.

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)?
Bruttix, indeed.

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Yes, ive had w experiences as a Game Master for i was gm on Corrupted-WoW(arcemu) , Dark Pro WoW (hamachi arcemu). And as being a Game Master on these servers i loved every second of it.

11. Tell us a little about yourself.
My real life name is Brandon, i am 16 years old, i like to play football and paintball. I consider myself as a man of my word for once i say i will do somthing my task is to get it done. I like to take pride in the work i've done/created and i like to improve things for the better of others. I'm an outgoing guy who likes to talk and get to know players, i like to have fun and create a fun experience for others.

12. Explain why you think you would be a good Cruel WoW GM.
I think being a part of the Cruel WoW community and experiencing the great work and time put in the server is quite an awesome experience itself. And having the oppurtunity to take part upon a great role which will allow you in your own hands to make a difference is even better. So with this said if i were to be a GM i would insure that each player enjoys their stay and will make a request to their friends to come join this experience. I would inform you on all bugs/exploits which i am to come across and i would express my ideas to you aswell if you are open to them. I would also be sure that i get to know the community and have them the oppurtunity to get to know me aswell. I will provide a fun time for players and inspire them to vote for our server to allow us to progress further into gaining more players. And If i am put to a task i will be sure to get it done.

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
The fact that you, yourself can make a dramatic change in the server and allow the server to grow and grow and to allow players to have a place they can count on having fun and know that alot of work was put into the server.

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Expand our community provide movie's and a voting panel for players to be able to provide a big help in the click of a button.

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
I would first attempt to calm the crowd and answer rioting questions. But for if this will not work i will resolve the "trouble-makers" with a firm whisper and inform them if they continue to act the way they are they will be removed from the event and miss out on all the fun.

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Provide a great experience to ALL that play our server.

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)?
The content of my character after i am expected to do great. The way i take tasks as a challenge and to do my best to get it done and to get it done right. And My perspective of things and the way i decide to resolve problems.

Smile I Thank You for reading my Application and i hope to see you ingame Smile
Bruttix
Bruttix

Back to top Go down

~Bruttix GM app~ Empty Re: ~Bruttix GM app~

Post  Ace Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Love the application & Like how you would like us to focus on increasing our Population | Community Cool
We'll see
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

https://cruelwow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down