Cruelwow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vynnash app.

3 posters

Go down

vynnash app. Empty vynnash app.

Post  vynnash Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:22 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Vynnash/womp/insignia idk i play alot of toons but im sure you know that. i think im going to make my pally main tho. womp

2. Where in the world are you located?
US, california

3. What time zone are you located in?
the Pacific Time Zone

4. How old are you?

5. What's your Account name?
vynnash

6. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
all week at 7-12pm thats the exact time atm, yesterday i was on for 14 hours. just need to get my boss to figure out my hours so i can say what time i can play better.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
no

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server?
alot of time and effort, im on daily and its for many hours, i wouldnt joke around and do nothing the whole time, i can also help with the vent monthly cut if needed. i just need 2 weeks to sort out some home costs, car.

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)
vynnash, yep on it every day

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
yes, maplestory for about a month until the server went down.

11. Tell us a little about yourself.
im easy to get along with, until someone doesnt knock it off, i play this server alot and dont mind helping people out with it.

12. Explain why you think you would be a good Cruel WoW GM.
because i live in a different time zone so ill be on when other GMS are not, but ill be on when they are too. i know wow and can spot out a error when i see one. and i can help host events and film them. i also can make cruel wow videos so no other gm would. im working on the mall video atm.

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
its awsome, i was one in a different game but it made it to were i had something to do all the time and i like helping people out. i dont like just being a random person an i can really bring alot of potential into this server.

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
more advertising, i would be more then happy to make pvp and event videos and post them on the net to get this server out there.

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
if its one fag messing it up, kick him, if there are a few kick them from it, if its out of control remake it or make a new one and if they still tend to go out of control then call it off for a hour or so till they cool down.

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
keep things under control, make sure everyone is ok and to keep the bugs out as much as possible.

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)?
im on way to much, im a chill person, i feel like i would really be a good addition to the staff, with ideas,hosting, helping anyone out even if they have no idea what to do and i can be history's sexy undead half. dots ftw... ass :p

Last edited by vynnash on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i just saw the app form. so made it to fit it better.)
vynnash
vynnash

Back to top Go down

vynnash app. Empty Re: vynnash app.

Post  Pills Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:03 am

im gonna back you up, all the way Very Happy
Pills
Pills
Determined
Determined

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:29 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Vynnash/womp/insignia idk i play alot of toons but im sure you know that. i think im going to make my pally main tho. womp

2. Where in the world are you located?
US, california

3. What time zone are you located in?
the Pacific Time Zone

4. How old are you?

5. What's your Account name?
vynnash

6. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
all week at 7-12pm thats the exact time atm, yesterday i was on for 14 hours. just need to get my boss to figure out my hours so i can say what time i can play better.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
no

8. How much time can you Dedicate to our Server?
alot of time and effort, im on daily and its for many hours, i wouldnt joke around and do nothing the whole time, i can also help with the vent monthly cut if needed. i just need 2 weeks to sort out some home costs, car.

9. What is your Ventrilo Username? (Do you have a Microphone)
vynnash, yep on it every day

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
yes, maplestory for about a month until the server went down.

11. Tell us a little about yourself.
im easy to get along with, until someone doesnt knock it off, i play this server alot and dont mind helping people out with it.

12. Explain why you think you would be a good Cruel WoW GM.
because i live in a different time zone so ill be on when other GMS are not, but ill be on when they are too. i know wow and can spot out a error when i see one. and i can help host events and film them. i also can make cruel wow videos so no other gm would. im working on the mall video atm.

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
its awsome, i was one in a different game but it made it to were i had something to do all the time and i like helping people out. i dont like just being a random person an i can really bring alot of potential into this server.

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
more advertising, i would be more then happy to make pvp and event videos and post them on the net to get this server out there.

15. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
if its one fag messing it up, kick him, if there are a few kick them from it, if its out of control remake it or make a new one and if they still tend to go out of control then call it off for a hour or so till they cool down.

16. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
keep things under control, make sure everyone is ok and to keep the bugs out as much as possible.

17. What do you think set's you Aside from the other's ? (What make's you Special)?
im on way to much, im a chill person, i feel like i would really be a good addition to the staff, with ideas,hosting, helping anyone out even if they have no idea what to do and i can be history's sexy undead half. dots ftw... ass :p

Overally this revolves around how much u like events and want them to be "Made on the server more"

I think i can get a job for you:) (Will Interview soon) Very Happy
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

https://cruelwow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: